Most families get together are usually held outdoors as some barbeque party. And when you have your family and friends over, the last thing you want to do is be away watching the neat cook as your friends catch up. Thankfully, you can now ensure that you make excellent smoked ribs or done steak as per everyone’s taste without having to watch the meat cook like a hawk.
All you need to do is invest in a high quality reliable wireless thermometer, and you are good to go. Does the thermometer use Wi-Fi? No that is not what we mean. You need a thermometer that is Bluetooth enabled for easy hands-free meat babysitting. That said, here are the best Bluetooth meat thermometers in the market currently;
Top 5 Bluetooth Meat Thermometers of 2020
Weber iGrill 2 Thermometer
- Four probe capacity (two meat probes included)
- Meat probes are heat resistant up to 716˚F
- LED temperature display; Clean with lint free cloth and non-abrasive cleanser....
With is four-probe capacity, this wireless meat thermometer delivers what it promises. While it only comes with two probes, you can purchase two more so that you can be able to keep track of the meat temperature as well as the ambient temperature. The stainless steel probes can resist extremely high temperatures up to 716˚F. It also has an LED temperature display screen and a 200-hour battery life.
Check this too: Best infrared thermometer for grilling
The thermometer’s temperature range is -22°F (-30°C) to 572°F (300°C), and it comes with the Weber iGrill app that is available on both App Store and Google Play. The app has preset temperatures, temperature monitoring alert system, and other features that will help you enjoy the grilling process.
- LED temperature display
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Preset temperatures
- Weber iGrill app
- Easy to use
- Made from durable material
- Heat resistant
- Does not connect to iOS-powered smart devices beyond six feet
MEATER+ 2 Unit Bundle
- ► 165ft Long Range Model: 100% WIRE-FREE that's perfect for outdoor cooking....
- ► 2 Sensors, 1 Probe: Dual temperature sensors can monitor internal meat...
- ► Guided Cook System: Walks you through every step of the cooking process to...
This Bluetooth grill thermometer has a 165ft long range making it perfect for outdoor cooking. It comes with an app available for iOS (10.3 and later) / Android (5.0 and later) smartphones and tablets. That allows you to monitor your meat remotely. It comes with 2 Sensors and 1 Probe. The temperature sensors can monitor the meat temperature up to 212°F and external grill temperatures up to 527°F concurrently.
Check this too: How to calibrate a digital food thermometer
The thermometer also allows you to preset temperatures, and you get notifications when the temperature is too high or too low. It also has an advanced estimator algorithm that estimates how long it will take to cook the meat. The thermometer also allows you to increase your wireless range using MEATER Link Wi-Fi and Cloud. You can also use Alexa to monitor the temperatures from a computer.
- Dual temperature sensors
- Guided Cook System
- Custom alerts / notifications
- Advanced Estimator Algorithm
- Connectivity Suite
- Allow you to preset temperatures for cooking as per your preference
- It has an alarm system to help cook your meat perfectly
- It gives you estimate of how long it will take to cook the meat
- Does not give accurate readings
Oprol Bluetooth Meat Thermometer
- 🍖Smart Meat Thermometer: Don't need to sticky yourself in front of the grill...
- 🍖Up to 6 Probes: With 6 different color-marked probes, Oprol Wireless Meat...
- 🍖Enjoy Cooking Time Freely: Simply download the free APP on the phone, there...
For a wireless meat thermometer that also doubles as a smart meat thermometer, opt for this option. It sends real-time push notifications to your phone when the food is ready. You need to download the app on your phone or tablet, and you will get temperature readings via Bluetooth within a 196ft outdoor or 100ft indoor wireless range. You can use up to 6 probes to monitor six different foods or read the grill temperature as well as the temperature of the food at the same time. The probe is crafted using metal braiding technique with a Teflon core capable of withstanding temperatures up to 716°F.
Using the app, you can see the temperature readings on your phone anytime. The thermometer also has preset temperature and a timer that beeps and flashes the backlight on the LCD screen when the temperature is too high or too low or when the food is ready. The preset temperatures are also customizable to suit your preferences.
- Smart APP
- 6 Different Color-Marked Probes
- Preset Temperature And Timer
- ABS Wrap Design
- You can customize preset temperatures
- It is easy to use
- The app helps you to up your grilling skills
- Does not have a large wireless range as promised
Morpilot Wireless Grill Thermometer
This is a perfect wireless meat thermometer for a smoker. It comes with four stainless probes that you can use to monitor up to 4 kinds of meat. It also has 4 Silicone suit to protect the probes as well as two meat claws to help shred the meat into small pieces. The thermometer has a smart app that has preset temperatures for 11 types of meat. It also allows you to add other temperatures of other meat recipes. The app beeps when the food is ready or when the temperature is too low or too high.
The thermometer has a large LCD that displays both the food and grill temperature and the timer countdown. It is also FDA, WEEE, CE, UL, and ROGH certified.
- Smart app control
- Hands-free monitor
- Stainless Steel Probes
- 5″ food grade stainless steel probe
- 47″ stainless steel mesh cable
- Metal clip for ambient temperature monitoring
- It is made for a durable material
- The smart app has preset temperature settings
- Does not connect to some phones
Smart Bluetooth BBQ Grill Thermometer NutriChef PWIRBBQ80
- 2019 UPGRADED STAINLESS STEEL PROBES: Safely leave heavy duty metal probes...
- 200’ OUTDOOR WIRELESS RANGE: Professional smart cordless grilling kit and...
- DONE SMARTPHONE ALARM: When the sensor detects the steak or meat reaches the set...
The smart thermometer is made from heavy-duty stainless steel probes that can withstand high heat temp of up to 4820 F and the stainless steel cable wire can withstand temperatures up to 7160 F.
The thermometer sends instant notifications to your smartphone when the meat reaches the set temperature it also sounds the pocket alarm. The kit contains two probes and the thermometer can be used with a total of six probes. Additionally, the thermometer allows you to use either degree Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel probes
- Mobile app
- Six probe capacity
- Large electric backlit LCD
- Easy to use
- Has preset temperatures
- It is made from durable material
- The advertised receiver range is not correct
The bottom line is, the best Bluetooth meat thermometer should do what it promises to do. Allow you to mingle and interact with your guests and keep an eye on the meat. It should give accurate readings while giving you alerts when the temperature is too low or too high to ensure you do not serve your guest overdone steaks or undercooked chicken wings.