If you own a heated pool, then chances are you prefer to have it at certain temperatures depending on different weather and climatic conditions. While it is impossible to do so if you do not have a thermostat, you can get a wireless pool monitor to help you regulate the temperature as you wish.
Not only is a pool thermometer inexpensive, but it also sends you signals wirelessly to enable you to regulate the temperature as per your preferences at different times and seasons. That said you will need to ensure that the pool thermometer you get is the best wireless pool thermometer in the market for your pool or it would be a waste of money.
Top Wireless Pool Thermometers of 2020
La Crosse Alerts Mobile 926-25102-GP
- Remotely monitor sensors 24/7 using a web browser*. Measure temperature &...
- Temperature and humidity measures: (1) Ambient air temperature; (2) Ambient...
- Temperature range: -40°F to 140°F
This swimming pool thermometer uses remotely monitored sensors 24/7 via a mobile phone app as well as through a web browser. It measures temperature and humidity, and it can be used in aquariums, water tanks, terrarium environments, hot tub spas, swimming pools, greenhouses, outdoor pets, and livestock, to name a few.
It measures temperature and humidity in 3 modes; ambient air temperature, ambient humidity, and probe temperature. It has a temperature range of between -40°F to 140°F. It also includes sensor options using a LAN wire cable. You only need 2 AAA Alkaline batteries to power it, and the text and E-mail Alerts are free for the first three months. It monitors temperature and humidity remotely for 24 hours a day/7 days a week as long as it is on. Not to forget that it alerts you when the battery is low.
- Mobile App
- Temperature custom text and e-mail alerts
- Battery low indicator
- Monitors humidity as well
- Easy to track temperature on your phone
- Let’s you know when the battery is low
- Drops the network repetitively
Ambient Weather WS-8482-3107
- Wireless outdoor thermo-hygrometer with display. Includes floating, pool @ spa...
- 915 MHz RF wireless transmission with 300' line of sight range (100' under most...
- 60 second real-time updates on the console and the internet
Ambient weather has a one of a kind floating pool thermometer. The thermometer has a display screen should you choose to get readings on-site and you also receive alerts via email, text or an app that is compatible with android phones as well as (PCs, Macs, laptop, tablets, and other mobile devices.
It can also be used in spa settings, and the wireless transmission rate is 915 MHz. You will also be able to get real-time updates on the console and via the internet, every 60 seconds and the thermometer can monitor indoor and outdoor conditions too. The seven channels switch allows you to monitor water temperature from seven different locations using multiple sensors.
Check this too: Best infrared thermometer for soap making
- 915 MHz RF wireless transmission with 300′ line of sight range
- 60-second real-time updates
- Dashboard App for Android and iOS
- Seven selectable channel switch
- Screw-on lid with locking key design
- Tamper proof
- Regular temperature readings
- Can be used on multiple smart devices
- Difficult to set up
Ambient Weather WS-14
- LCD display
- Eight channel selectable switch
- Thermometer update rate: 60 seconds
Ever heard of a WiFi pool thermometer that can switch between 8 different channels? Well, now you have. This unique thermometer allows you to read your pool’s water temperature from both indoors and outdoors. It is solar-powered with a backup battery option, and you can monitor temperatures from up to eight different locations.
This pool and spa thermometer is waterproof and it is designed to float on the water surface. The temperature sensors display on a screen and wirelessly transmit the water temperature to the display console on your device of choice. It also has an indoor thermometer for monitoring the air temperature.
- 8-channel selectable switch
- Screw-on lid
- LCD screen
- Has an indoor thermometer feature
- Not coated in a long-lasting paint
Yowosmart Professional Wireless Pool Thermometer
- Conveniences: Check indoor temp and water temp for pool from your wireless...
- Reliability: Durability and water resistant design, pool thermometer can be used...
- Low energy: Pool thermometer has 2 power supply systems, solar and battery.With...
If you are looking for a pool thermometer that can check both the indoor temp and water temp for your pool conveniently, pick this thermometer. It is also multifunctional, and it can be used in a swimming pool, spa, hot tub, bathtub, aquarium, and fishpond. It is solar-powered water thus reducing the consumption speed of the battery and extending the battery life.
Its auxiliary functionalities include an alarm clock and a perpetual calendar, and it can receive water temperature from up to 3 locations.
- Solar-powered design
- Alarm clock
- Perpetual calendar
- It is waterproof
- It gives readings every thirty seconds
- It is solar-powered
- Poor wireless signal
DDSKY Floating Water Thermometers
- ⭐ Usage Notice!!! -- Please must tighten the cover of the emitter before use...
- ⭐ Multi Purpose -- You can set temperature alarm, alarm with snooze, display...
- ⭐ Easy to Use -- Can receive three channels with 433MHz/100m distance, and...
For a pool thermometer that is multifunctional, easy to use, and with a wider temperature range, opt for the DDSKY floating water thermometer. This thermometer allows you to set a temperature alarm that notifies you when the temperature rises beyond your preference. It also has a snooze alarm option should you choose not to adjust the temperature. The LCD screen displays indoor and water temperature, month, date, date, week, time and reception channel.
It can receive up to three channels at a 433MHz from a 100m distance. It can also receive water temperature from up to 3 locations. The temperature range is between -40 ~ 60 degrees and the Indoor temperature range is between 0 ~ 50 degrees. It can also be used in a swimming pool, pond, and spa setting.
- LCD display
- Floating Thermometer
- Three Channel Sensors
- Easy to read the temperature on LCD screen
- Measures indoor and outdoor temperatures as well
- The LCD screen may get affected by the water and stop working
When selecting the best wireless pool thermometer for your pool, bear in mind the following factors:
- Is your pool is heated or no?
- Is your pool is salty or freshwater?
- Factor in the cleaning agents you use on your pool
Different pool thermometers are made from different types of materials. Salty water may make a pool thermometer made from non-rustproof metals to rust. On the other hand, a plastic pool thermometer will not be able to withstand the heat from your pool or the cleaning agents used in your pool. So do you research before you buy one.